New Cettia Starter Kit
flowersinthesand wrote this on
Based on the feedback so far and the 2019 roadmap, we rewrote the Cettia Starter Kit from scratch, an example project that you can use as a starting point of your own Cettia application, and updated Getting Started guide.
- As a guest I want to sign in to the application by entering a username only so that I don’t have to go through an annoying sign-up process.
- As a user I want to join the lounge channel where everyone gets together automatically after sign in so that I can talk with everyone.
- As a user I want to send messages to the lounge channel so that everyone can receive my messages.
- As a user I want to receive messages when others send them to the lounge channel so that I can keep conversation in real-time.
Here’s a screenshot of the new example.
Also, in the server side, to demonstrate Cettia’s framework-agnostic nature, we separated the part responsible for real-time event handling with Cettia and the part responsible for integrating Cettia with a web framework, and added integrated examples per each web framework supporting Cettia (Technically speaking, frameworks Asity supports) in addition to the current Java EE example. Accordingly, examples are added, which demonstrate integration with Atmosphere, Grizzly, Java EE, Netty, Spring WebFlux, Spring Web MVC, and Vert.x.
You can take a look at the Cettia Starter Kit at https://github.com/cettia/cettia-starter-kit and the Getting Started guide at https://cettia.io/guides/getting-started. As always, please let us know if you find any issues or have feedback.
- Asity 3.0.0-Beta1 released on
- New Cettia Starter Kit on
- Cettia Java Server 1.2.0 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.2.0-Beta2 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.1.0 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.1.0-Beta1 released on
- Asity 2.0.0 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-RC1 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-Alpha2 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-Alpha1 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-RC1 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Beta1 released on
- Cettia Java Platform is now Asity on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Alpha2 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Alpha1 released on