Cettia Java Platform is now Asity
flowersinthesand wrote this on
Cettia Java Platform is now called Asity, which is created to run Java web applications on any platform on top of the Java Virtual Machine seamlessly. Today, Asity 1.0.0-Beta1 and accordingly Cettia Java Server 1.0.0-Alpha3 are released.
Asity is a lightweight abstraction layer for web frameworks which is designed to build applications that can run on any full-stack framework, any micro framework or any raw server on the JVM.
With Asity, you can build web framework-agnostic applications on the JVM with ease. Now an application based on Asity can run on Atmosphere, Grizzly, Java WebSocket API, Netty, Servlet and Vert.x transparently.
Visit the asity.cettia.io for full documentation.
How to migrate
Here’s how to migrate from Cettia Java Platform 1.0.0-Alpha1 to Asity 1.0.0-Beta1. Just rename the followings:
- GAV from
- Package from
- Class from
Please let us, Cettia Groups, know if you have any question or feedback.
- Asity 3.0.0 released on
- Asity 3.0.0-Beta1 released on
- New Cettia Starter Kit on
- Cettia Java Server 1.2.0 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.2.0-Beta2 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.1.0 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.1.0-Beta1 released on
- Asity 2.0.0 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-RC1 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-Alpha2 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-Alpha1 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-RC1 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Beta1 released on
- Cettia Java Platform is now Asity on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Alpha2 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Alpha1 released on