Cettia Java Server 1.2.0-Beta2 released
flowersinthesand wrote this on
I’m happy to announce the availability of the first beta release of Cettia Java Server 1.2.0. As of this release, Java 8 is the minimum requirement. Accordingly, we added various useful features including a collection of useful socket predicates,
ServerSocketPredicates class, based on Java 8 features including lambda expressions.
<dependency> <groupId>io.cettia</groupId> <artifactId>cettia-server</artifactId> <version>1.2.0-Beta2</version> </dependency>
With new features in 1.2, we can rewrite a feature to allow only one socket per username in a more concise and expressive way as follows. The following code snippet finds sockets whose username is the same except the given socket, sends a
signout event to the sockets to prevent reconnection, and closes connections.
server.find(s -> username.equals(s.get("username")) && !socket.id().equals(s.id())).send("signout").close();
Note that the above
id are statically imported from
ServerSocketPredicates. For the full list of the changes, visit 1.2.0-Beta2 milestone.
In the next GA release, we are thinking of deprecating the current finders like
Server#byTag in favor of
ServerSocketPredicates. If you have any feedback, let us know via Cettia Groups.
- Asity 3.0.0 released on
- Asity 3.0.0-Beta1 released on
- New Cettia Starter Kit on
- Cettia Java Server 1.2.0 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.2.0-Beta2 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.1.0 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.1.0-Beta1 released on
- Asity 2.0.0 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-RC1 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-Alpha2 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-Alpha1 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-RC1 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Beta1 released on
- Cettia Java Platform is now Asity on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Alpha2 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Alpha1 released on