Cettia 1.0.0-RC1 released
flowersinthesand wrote this on
HttpSession from Servlet applications.
HttpSessionResolver httpSessionResolver = new HttpSessionResolver(); HttpSession httpSession = httpSessionResolver.resolve(socket);
Please test this release so that we can handle any issues before releasing GA. And, here’s one more thing.
It’s time to write the reference application and tutorial that demonstrate how to use the Cettia to develop a real-time web application. I guess it will be yet yet another Slack or Gitter ;) Of course, the source code will be open sourced under the Apache 2.0 license.
We are going to define the application details based on the features of the Cettia, choose the tech stack based on the popularity in the Java ecosystem, and so on. If you are interested, feel free to share your thought on this.
You can share your thought at this post.
Here’s the full changelog:
- Add support for resolving HttpSession from Servlet applications. cettia-java-server#16
- Drop support for Node 0.12. cettia-protocol#16
As always, please let us know if you have any question or feedback.
- Cettia Java Server 1.2.0 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.2.0-Beta2 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.1.0 released on
- Cettia Java Server 1.1.0-Beta1 released on
- Asity 2.0.0 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-RC1 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-Alpha2 released on
- Asity 2.0.0-Alpha1 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-RC1 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Beta1 released on
- Cettia Java Platform is now Asity on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Alpha2 released on
- Cettia 1.0.0-Alpha1 released on